Cloud-based services practice use of a network of remote servers hosted on the internet and store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. There are many legal challenges connected to cloud computing, namely the questions of liability, applicable law, compliance, data protection, copyright, data portability.
We can help you:
- solve data privacy and personal data protection issues in the cloud, issues with the applicable law, transfers of personal data outside the EU, data transportation facilities (vendor lock-in), multilateral agreements of data processors and data controllers.
- draft User agreements, click-wrap agreements, standard terms and conditions, SaaS agreement, IaS agreement, PaS agreement.
- offer Legal support and compliance with: SaaS (software as a service): electronic invoicing legislation, ecommerce legislation, electronic signature legislation, etc; IaaS (infrastructure as a service): Data retention obligations, Tax related storage requirements, Labour law related storage requirements, etc.; PaaS (platform as a service).
- Quantum computing and quantum computing in the cloud.
- Perform research regarding Regarding liability for the service/platform/infrastructure, liability of cloud provider for illegal data and illegal content